What is OpenTTD?
OpenTTD is a business simulation game in which players earn money by transporting passengers and cargo via road, rail, water, and air. It is an open-source remake and expansion of the 1995 Chris Sawyer video game Transport Tycoon Deluxe.
Connect industries and cities on procedurally-generated maps of up to 4096 × 4096 tiles by building a network of roads, railways, docks, and airports. Navigate dense city streets, cross oceans and rivers, and conquer high mountains in one of four climates.
Work alone or with friends to complete production chains and transport finished goods to towns. Assemble a fleet of hundreds of vehicles, transferring cargo as needed in an interconnected, multimodal network with optional cargo destinations.
Keep up with technological improvements through the years as towns grow; new modes of transport are invented; and industries appear, change production, or fail. Expand stations and build network capacity to keep up with demand and avoid delays.
Customize your OpenTTD experience via community-made mods downloaded through an in-game content service, including real-world vehicles, new industry sets, custom scenarios, and more.
Free and open-source
OpenTTD is free and open-source software, licensed under the GNU General Public License version 2.0. OpenTTD is under ongoing development. OpenTTD is not an abbreviation of anything.
We use JGRPP modification of OpenTTD for our servers as it has quality of life improvements and neat stuff like infrastructure sharing.
Original game is not needed, jgrpp includes the game itself.
Do not post anything on this thread, if you want to discuss something related to OpenTTD, make a post here: https://forum.gogroupvirtual.eu/t/openttd
JGRPP version: 0.46.1 << Click here to download
GO Group Virtual | gogroupvirtual.eu
No automatic reset, we will reset the server when we feel this map is enough.
- Make sure to change your client name (you can change it on the multiplayer page and in the game when you open client list)
- Make sure to add password to your company!
- No blocking other companies infrastructures
- English language in chat only and only universal letters in company and user names (no Russian, Chinese etc letters)
- Admin’s judgement is final.
- Communication is the key to a pleasant game; keep your in-game name and discord name the same. You can change your name using the console command name.
- Do not join un-passworded companies without permission from company owner.
- No griefing, period. This includes revenge griefing, destroying industries regardless of who serves them, destroying towns, and mass terraforming .
- Do not use industries and cities outside of claims that are currently being served without the permission of the company serving them.
- Respect other people’s play styles. Nobody plays exactly the same way.
- Universal Rail Type is only allowed for replacing trains between types. It allows players to use autoreplace to convert engines and wagons into models of other rail types e.g. track rail <-> maglev.
NewGRF incompatibilites (icon in server listing is yellow)
Server uses various NewGRFs (mods), they can be automatically downloaded if you click on NewGRF settings, then check online for content and download.
Only see time in the bottom bar but no date?
Change the following setting:
One way roads
Game history / leaderboard
No ended games yet