The BUS is another bus simulator game from TML Studios, who are the masterminds behind: Fernbus, Bus Simulator series, City Bus Simulator, Bus and Cablecar simulator, World of subways etc.
Scania Citywide LF 18M (BVG GN16)
*- Articulated bus
- Passengers walking in and out of the bus
- Interactive ticket sale
- Automatic gear box
- Monitor to switch between several surveillance cameras in the bus
- Repaints possible
More busses planned as DLCs, including MAN and VDL models.*
Several bus lines included:
*- Line TXL: Flughafen Tegel - S+U Alexanderplatz/Memhardstr.
- Line 100: Hertzallee (S+U Zoologischer Garten) - S+U Alexanderplatz/Memhardstr.
- Line 200: Hertzallee (S+U Zoologischer Garten) - Michelangelostr.
- Line 245: Hertzallee (S+U Zoologischer Garten) - Robert-Koch-Platz*
*- Players can choose between driving and working in the Control Center
- Join the ride in the bus of another player
- Change of shifts*
Interactive Control Center
*- Manage and organize shift plans
- Events can be created dynamically or manually, such as bus replacement services
- Radio service between drivers and Control Center*
*- Establish your own company
- Ticket prizes can be individually set
- Vehicles have to regularly be maintained and repaired
- Bus fleet and staff can be managed (AI or other players)*
Modding for levels
*- Existing city can be extended
- Neu cities can be created*
Modding for vehicles
- New vehicles can be added and set up
Once again, the game has potential.
Latest devblog of the game (start at 3 minutes 55seconds) :