This is a modified version of Sobol's MAN Lion's City Pack that has changed up a bit for better suit our company by GameBurrow. Currently it has 3-doors A21 E6 & EEV versions + CNG versions for both of them & A23 (it has bugs here and there, but fairly usable).
Once Sobol updates his pack I will update ours also with the new features and bugfixes. We have received his permission to distribute this version for our company members.
Latest download link: https://cloud.sepaurg.eu/index.php/s/Yb2wJYCANrQDwGJ
- Drop Fonts & Vehicles folders into your OMSI install folder (if updating, if asks for overwrite, answer yes)
- If you have the original MAN Lion's City by Sobol installed, de-install that or you will have duplicates in the vehicle selector
- Replaces driver's cabin with the original one (either it's from the V3D A21 version or Sobol's original build) to get rid of the mirror blocking door section
- Adds Lion's City in front of all the bus names to distinguish them a bit in the vehicle list
- Adds GO Group repaint for the A23
- Fixes inner stop announcement displays not showing anything (missing fonts, replaced)
- Translates inner stop announcement display texture to English
- Hides EEV badges on the sides of A23 E6 model
- Fixed buses not using global stop announcements
- Added special line codes to R&G destination display from K++ displays (9901 > E99, 9936 > X99, 9935 > N36 etc)
- Unified model names all to similar format
- Adds missing fonts
- Cleaned out unused/broken buses
- A23 E6 digital dashboard turns white for a it bit right after engine start
- A23 digital dashboard does not switch to door mode (dashboard itself needs a bit more work)
- 3rd inside camera points wrongly, problably still running configuration A21
- In rainy/snowy weather, drops don't appear on A23 trailer's windows. A23's windshield looks like (from inside) that wipers have wiped the window always, even when not working
- A23 trailer's line number display doesn't work
- A23 E6 has no Euro 6 signs (originally had EEV signs, removed them)
- Rear lights don't turn on on the A23
- A23s have orphan back indicators attached to the front of the bus, that appear on on air on inside the back part of the bus, depening on bus angle.
- Rear brake light (on the window) doesn't have a solid mesh behind it.
How to use the IBIS?
Once you actually reach the first stop, press this button to "start" the trip, which triggers automatic stop announcements.