This is a modified version of Sobol's MAN Lion's City Pack that has changed up a bit for better suit our company by GameBurrow. Currently it has:
- A21 3-doors E6 & EEV versions + CNG versions for both of them
- A37 Hybrid 3-doors
- A23 EEV 4-door articulated
- A78 Euro 4 8m & 9m versions of minibuses
Once Sobol updates his pack I will update ours also with the new features and bugfixes. We have received his permission to distribute this version for our company members.
Latest download link(s):
Full version 20190722
Use 7-zip to unpack .7z archives, more and more I see that Winrar and other unpackers miss some files from heavy .7z archives!
- Drop Fonts & Vehicles folders into your OMSI install folder (if updating, if asks for overwrite, answer yes)
- Before installing the update, make sure to delete old version of Vehicles/MAN Lion's City Pack
We do have permission to host this modified version of Sobol's original pack from him.
- Added cctv cameras setvar to A23 & configured them to show 2 back doors
- Configured ticket selling button (and set it under HOME button)
- Configured view schedule button (INSERT) to look at cctv monitors, rear view mirror and right mirror
- Fixes #1 A23 Leftside button panel is missing
- Fixes A23 missing a back window in driver's cab
- Added inner destination display to A23
- Fixed bounding boxes for all buses (no longer is there invisible collision behind the buses)
- Fixes A37 back line number not showing up
- Merges Sobol's update 1.21
- Changes DE versions as base for all models in in the pack
- Copied over PL passenger configuration to our versions
- Replaces driver's cabin with the original one (either it's from the V3D A21 version or Sobol's original build) to get rid of the mirror blocking door section
- Adds Lion's City in front of all the bus names to distinguish them a bit in the vehicle list
- Adds GO Group repaint for the A23
- Fixes inner stop announcement displays not showing anything (missing fonts, replaced)
- Translates inner stop announcement display texture to English
- Hides EEV badges on the sides of A23 E6 model
- Fixed buses not using global stop announcements
- Added special line codes to R&G destination display from K++ displays (9901 > E99, 9936 > X99, 9935 > N36 etc)
- Unified model names all to similar format
- Adds missing fonts
- Cleaned out unused/broken buses
- A23/A78 digital dashboard does not switch to door mode
- In rainy/snowy weather, drops don't appear on A23 trailer's windows. A23's windshield looks like (from inside) that wipers have wiped the window always, even when not working. On A78 rain drops don't appear on windshield at all.
- Rear lights don't turn on on the A23 (except brake and indicator lights)
- A23s have orphan back indicators attached to the front of the bus, that appear on on air on inside the back part of the bus, depening on bus angle.
- IBOX on A23 does not automatically switch ticket mode on stops (due to difference on PL and DE front door configuration), you need to do it manually